To say I’m astonished is putting it VERY mildly!
The equity release lump sum has come in a day earlier than expected – on Day 2 of the ‘3 working days’ scam! 😛
Am I relieved – you betcha! I was five quid off busting the overdraft limit again, so I’m at least mentally leaping around all over the place just now.
What to do… what to do…
- take deep, sustaining breaths…
- … hyper-ventilate copiously into brown paper bag!
- make cup of strong sweet tea
- resist urge to upgrade to latte with lashings of brandy…
- plan shopping trip to supermarket for slap-up celebration dinner
- postpone breaking out the pink bubbly until this evening
- add fave chocs to shopping list!
Suffice it to say, dear reader, there will be little actual work done around here today, although the keyboard is going to take a huge battering later on! 😎
Oh yeah – one last little bit of righteous smiting! 😛 I’ve replenished the overdraft buffer zone to the very last penny AND NO MORE THAN THAT. Am now five quid in credit! Suck on that bank! 😀
Am putting all the other funds in the highest interest-bearing tax-free accounts I have…
this dosh is MINE now, money-sharks! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!